Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Job Opportunities

First job:
What we are looking for are designers that can think conceptually, can apply ideas across print, web, motion, etc, and can see task through completion. Must be Adobe CC savvy and self motivating. If they can front end code, it's a plus but not a requirement. We are a small shop without the typical layers of creative directors, design directors, senior designers, etc., so young designer get lots of opportunities.
If you know anyone that fits the bill, please have them contact me via email. rlevitt@vdla-inc.com
Roy Levitt
203 445 6245
Van Deusen & Levitt Brand Strategy and Design


Second Job:
I need a recent graduate or student for a Web Developer/Graphic Design Job as soon as possible. It is a job that i am doing now, I will be leaving this position within the next two weeks and would like to train them before I leave. I need someone who has a back bone and can take crap. It is part-time 20-24 hours pay would be between 15 to 18 hr depending on experience. This person should know HTML and CSS, Knowledge with Word press, Sitefinity a plus. Can you suggest someone for this position? If you have more then one person I'll like to give my employer more than one choice. Please have them call me Cell 203-312-3715.
contact Nancy Yonkers
The job is in Danbur

Third opportunity:
My internship is looking for someone to fill my position since I won't be able to intern during the semester. I was hoping that you might know someone. The position basically entails designing digital issue magazine pages. The art director would really like to speak to you more about the position.
Her email is SFagan@taunton.com it would be great if you can talk to her.
Nabila Hasan
Design Intern
Fine Gardening Magazine
The Taunton Press

No comments: